SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Foam ball
- White acrylic paint
- Foam brush
- White glitter
- Wooden skewer or dowel
- Feather trim
- Grosgrain ribbon
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- 2 small jingle bells
- Eye hook
- Protected work surface
1. Insert the skewer or dowel into the bottom of the foam ball. Use this to hold the ball while painting the surface with the white paint.
2. While the paint is still wet, sprinkle the entire surface with the glitter, shaking away any excess. Allow to dry completely.
3. When the ball is dry, attach a ring of feather trim to the top and a ring of grosgrain ribbon around the center of the ball with hot glue.
4. Wrap a length of twine around the center. Slip 2 jingle bells onto the twine before tying in a bow.
5. Insert an eye hook into the top of the ornament. Tie a loop of twine through the ring to use as a hanger.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to BagCOLOR:View Details