Feather Wrist Corsage
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Jewel or other center embellishment
1. Cut a small circle out of felt, about the size of a quarter. On the back side of the circle attach a strip of felt, allowing space to slip the finished corsage onto a headband, wristband or any other accessory.
2. Glue down a layer of hackle feathers, about 6-9 on each side.
3. Glue the next layer of guinea feathers on top of the hackle feathers.
4. In the center of the arranged feathers, attach the gem or chosen embellishment.
5. Slip the corsage onto a headband, wristband, etc.