Feathered Garden Jewelry Set
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid&® Inspired Classics&™:Printed Shell BirdShimmery Bead TasselOrange Gem DropsBlue Rose Resin PendantFlower Cabochons – PinksOx Brass Filigree CuffTwist Eight Chain - Ox BrassExtra Small Stretched Oval Chain-Ox BrassJump Rings – Ox Brass / Copper
- 13 Ox brass head pins
- 4 Ox brass eye pins
- 2 Ox brass earring wires
- 1 Ox brass lobster clasp
- 2 Ox brass ribbon clasps
- Round nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut the following lengths of twist chain: 2 x 4-1/4“, 2 x 1-1/2“, and 1 x 9“.
2. Cut 1-2 strands of the tassel apart and use the gold metallic bicones and champagne rondelles.
3. String a gold bicone, champagne rondelle, gold bicone, champagne rondelle, gold bicone onto an eye pin, create loop at end. Repeat 3 times.
4. Use jump rings to connect chains and eye pins in this order: 4-1/4“, beaded eye pin, 1-1/2“, beaded eye pin, 9“, beaded eye pin, 1-1/2“, beaded eye pin, 4-1/4“.
5. Use jump ring to attach bird pendant to center of long chain just created.
6. String champagne rondelle onto a head pin, create loop at end. Repeat 12 times.
7. Cut a 5-1/2“ length of twist chain.
8. Attach beaded head pins to 5-1/2“ chain, evenly spaced.
9. Take one end of 5-1/2“ length and use jump ring to attach 3“ above pendant on long chain.
10. Repeat with other end of 5-1/2“ length and other side of necklace.
11. Use jump ring to attach clasp at end to complete.
1. Use pliers to remove bail from blue rose pendant.
2. Use jewelry glue to attach blue rose and small pink cabochons to cuff bracelet.
3. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
TIP: Use clear tape to keep cabochons in place while drying.
1. Cut 3 lengths of small oval chain 7 links long each.
2. Use jump ring to connect ends of the chains together.
3. Place the jump ring holding the 3 chains together into the wide ribbon clasp and press closed.
4. Use jump rings on gem drops to attach them each chain as pictured.
5. Attach earring wire to top of crimp clasp.
6. Repeat for second earring.