Feeling Happy Sunshine Shorts
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint: Sunshine Yellow, Platinum
- Tulip® Flexible Stencils: Butterfly Kit
- White shorts
- Painter’s tape
- Freezer paper
- Paper towels
1. Use painter’s tape to mask off and create a zigzag/chevron pattern on shorts starting from bottom.
2. Insert a piece of freezer paper inside shorts to prevent paint from seeping through.
3. Ensure tape is secured to shorts. Lay paper towels around shorts to prevent overspray. Lightly cover entire area with Sunshine Yellow fabric spray paint. Allow to dry.
4. Once dry, gently peel away tape. Repeat chevron pattern on backside of shorts.
5. Position the butterfly stencil where desired and press into place.
6. Use sponge to apply Platinum soft paint into stencil openings. Peel off stencil. Allow to dry.