SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinder's Grand Calubur® machine
- 1 piece of brown felt
- 1 piece of pink felt
- 1 piece of cream felt
- 1 piece of green felt
- Spellbinders™ Grand Scalloped Squares
- Styrofoam cone
- Maya Road Hatpin
1. Cut a 2-1/2" x 8-1/2" strip of cream felt. Adhere to center of Styrofoam tree.
2. Cut a 1-1/2" x 4-1/2" strip of cream felt and adhere it to the very top of tree.
3. Cut a brown, green, and pink #6 (#1 being the smallest template) Grand Scallop Square using Grand Calibur® machine. Trim off the top by 2-1/2" and bottom by 2-1/2".
4. Glue top three pieces of scallop strips on by layering them one piece at a time. Start from the bottom and adhere bottom three strips.
5. Add ribbon and trim to middle and top of tree.
6. Adhere buttons.
7. Tie a bow and secure it to top using a hatpin.