Felt Flower Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 packages suede lace: pink
- 1 sheet pink felt
- 1 sheet purple felt
- Assorted pony beads
- Needle & thread (optional)
1. Combine 2 of the pink laces together by tying a knot together
2. To make purple flowers: Cut out small uneven, wavy circles and thread them onto the laces or lacing. For each flower: Cut one larger about 2" to 3" in diameter, cut two medium 2" in diameter and two 1" diameter wavy circles. Have the smaller threaded first to larger then to smaller. Tie knots to keep flowers in place.
3. Place pony beads in between knots.
4. To make larger flowers: Cut large squares, 5"x5". Fold into quarters and curve the edges with scissors to look like pedals.
5. Use thread to gather the center of the larger flowers or just thread the lace through the center flower a few times until desired look of flower is achieved. Tie knots on either side of flower to keep in place.
6. Tie the lacing together at ends to close.
7. Wrap around neck 2 to 3 times for layered look.