SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Felt squares: 2 red, 1 white, 1 pink
Pearl cotton thread: red, pink
Use photo as reference.
1. Enlarge provided pattern to necessary size.
2. Cut 2 large hearts from pattern for front and back of pillow.
3. Cut small hearts from pink and white felt.
4. Place hearts on pillow front. Using pearl cotton thread, sew hearts with a running stitch.
5. Tie ends of pearl cotton thread into bows or tie on buttons.
6. After all small hearts are sewn on, use a sewing machine with matching thread to sew pillow front to back using a
1/4" seam; leave an opening for stuffing.
7. Stuff pillow with fiberfill.
8. Sew opening closed.
9. Use pearl cotton thread to sew a running stitch around pillow edge.
Created by JOANN Fabric and Craft Stores