Supplies & Tools:
- Styrofoam® brand wreath form
- Felt squares, 8 each: 3 shades of green
- 3 red felt squares
- Corsage pins, 1 box each: crystal head, pearl head
- Optional: Rotary cutter & mat, pinking shears
Directions: Some pins may protrude at back of wreath. Trim or add padding to avoid scratching furniture.
back to top
1. Cut each green felt square into four 2"x12" pieces. Use a rotary cutter, scissors or pinking shears to expose
either a smooth fold or the pinked edge, in each roll.
2. Fold the felt in half lengthwise and roll into a coil. Gently push the center of the coil slightly upward from
underneath. Secure the bottom of the roll with 2 stitches from left to right and 2 stitches from top to bottom,
to squeeze the base together. Tie off thread, continue making rolls to cover the wreath.
3. Make berries with red felt, using the same technique. Stitch, but do not squeeze the bottom together. Fit
clusters of 3 berries into wreath, removing some green rolls if necessary. Secure each with 3 pearl headpins.
4. Tie ribbon onto wreath. Cut 4 green leaves and another red roll. Stitch onto ribbon.