1. Cut out a large tan triangle for the pizza dough. Roll the widest part of the tan felt toward the center and glue in place to make the crust.
2. Cut out a slightly smaller triangle of the red and the yellow felt to make the sauce and the cheese. Trim sauce to a slightly wavy edge with scissors and the cheese with pinking sheers.
3. Cut 1-1/2" circles out of burgundy felt for pepperoni.
4. Cut black olives, green peppers and white mushrooms out of remaining felt.
5. Glue in place one layer at a time.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.