SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Felt 9" x 12" – 1 sheet each tan, red, burgundy, yellow, green, black, white
- Tacky glue
- Pinking shears
- Pencil or pen
1. Cut out a large tan triangle for the pizza dough. Roll the widest part of the tan felt toward the center and glue in place to make the crust.
2. Cut out a slightly smaller triangle of the red and the yellow felt to make the sauce and the cheese. Trim sauce to a slightly wavy edge with scissors and the cheese with pinking sheers.
3. Cut 1-1/2" circles out of burgundy felt for pepperoni.
4. Cut black olives, green peppers and white mushrooms out of remaining felt.
5. Glue in place one layer at a time.