SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 9"x12" felt : black, brown, green Two 9"x12" orange
- Small bag of Polyfil® fiberfill
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Cut pieces out of felt using templates.
2. Lay black lines onto front of pumpkin. Stitch in place. Stitch leaf lines onto leaf. (optional)
3. Stitch stem pieces together with 1/8" seam allowance. Catching one corner of the leaf piece.
4. Sandwich the stem between the front and back pumpkin pieces at top center.
5. With wrong sides together and edges even, pin and stitch front pumpkin to back pumpkin, with 1/4" seam allowance. Leave a small opening. Fill with fiberfill. Stitch opening closed.