SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/3 yard Turquoise felt
- Felt squares, 1-2 each: 3 shades of Green Red Orange Yellow Magenta White
- Glue and/or Heat n Bond
1. For bowl, cut two 12" squares of turquoise felt and bond or glue together.
2. Cut a 10" circle.
3. Mark circumference at thirds.
4. At each mark, cut a 2½" slit towards center.
5. Overlap slits about 1½" to form bowl and hand tack in place.
6. Draw, trace & cut the lettuce & spinach leaf shapes as follows:
Light green: Cut 12 lettuce leaf shapes. Pinch centers of leaf together, sew or glue in place. Refer to photo.
Medium green: Cut 12 leaf lettuce shapes. Pinch centers of leaf together, sew or glue in place. Refer to photo.
Dark green: Cut 6 spinach shapes. Pinch centers of leaf together, sew or glue in place. Refer to photo.
7. Red: Cut felt into thirds and glue three layers. Cut into 7 oval roma tomato shapes.
8. Orange: Glue two layers and cut into 12 round carrot shapes.
9. White: Glue two layers together. Cut 6 egg shapes. Cut 6 round pieces of yellow for yolk and glue on top.
10. Magenta: Cut 3 strips ½" X 8" and cut 3 strips of the double layer of white. Glue and form a ring with the magenta on the outside for red onion rings.