1. For bowl, cut two 12" squares of turquoise felt and bond or glue together.
2. Cut a 10" circle.
3. Mark circumference at thirds.
4. At each mark, cut a 2½" slit towards center.
5. Overlap slits about 1½" to form bowl and hand tack in place.
6. Draw, trace & cut the lettuce & spinach leaf shapes as follows:
Light green: Cut 12 lettuce leaf shapes. Pinch centers of leaf together, sew or glue in place. Refer to photo.
Medium green: Cut 12 leaf lettuce shapes. Pinch centers of leaf together, sew or glue in place. Refer to photo.
Dark green: Cut 6 spinach shapes. Pinch centers of leaf together, sew or glue in place. Refer to photo.
7. Red: Cut felt into thirds and glue three layers. Cut into 7 oval roma tomato shapes.
8. Orange: Glue two layers and cut into 12 round carrot shapes.
9. White: Glue two layers together. Cut 6 egg shapes. Cut 6 round pieces of yellow for yolk and glue on top.
10. Magenta: Cut 3 strips ½" X 8" and cut 3 strips of the double layer of white. Glue and form a ring with the magenta on the outside for red onion rings.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.