1. Cut a 16" square and 16"x20" piece of linen fabric. Fold the 16"x20" piece in half lengthwise. Cut into two 16"x10" pieces.
2. Pin the anchor template to the craft felt. Cut the anchor motif from the craft felt.
3. Center the anchor motif on the 16" square of fabric. Felt it with the 12-Needle Felting Machine, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Fuse the 16" square of fusible fleece to the wrong side of the 16" square of fabric with anchor that will form the pillow front.
5. Use bowl to trace curves onto the corners of pillow front, with the curve facing towards each corner. Cut curve at traced line.
6. Pin the 3/8" lipcord trim to the right side of the pillow front. Match the lip edge with the cut edges of the fabric & clip the lipcord trim at the curved corners. Stitch trim in place as close to cord edge as possible, using the zipper foot.
7. With right sides together, pin pillow front to two pillow back pieces, overlapping pillow back pieces so all exterior edges are aligned.
8. Stitch layers together using the zipper foot, following the stitch line from Step 4.
9. Turn right sides out. Press & insert pillow form.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.