SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2"x9" strip of wool or wool blend felt
- Clover® felting needle tool
- Felting needle mat
- Wool yarn pieces
1. Place felt strip on mat. Pull off a little bit of roving from the roving bundle and place it on the felt. Shape roving on felt in a desired design, then work with the felting tool to felt the roving into the felt strip. Follow package directions for working with the felting tool.
2. Add more roving or pieces of yarn to the design, laying it out on the felt strip as desired then using the felting tool. The design is achieved by working layers of roving and/or yarn into the felt.
3. When the design is completed, wrap the felt strip around wrist, overlapping by 1". Trim off excess and shape ends if desired.
4. Sew button on one end of the strip and cut a slit in the other end for a buttonhole.