1. Trace cup cozy pattern onto wool felt. Cut out, cutting along traced line.
2. Trace and cut small and large flowers patterns onto wool felt scraps.
3. Layer small flower onto large flower. Center both flowers onto cup cozy and needle felt in place.
4. Place a nickel-sized amount of yarn onto the center of the flower and needle felt in place.
5. For added design details, add French knots around the center and petals of the flower using embroidery floss.
6. Wrap wool felt cozy around cup to determine the correct size. Adjust as needed so that cozy is snug, but not tight. Using 6 strands of embroidery floss, secure ends of cozy together with straight embroidery stitches to secure.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>