SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton foodcrafting supplies: White Candy Melts candy Candy color sets: Primary (red used) and Garden (pink and green used) Non-stick cookie sheet Parchment paper 12" disposable decorating bags Parchment Triangles Pearlized sugar: ruby & emerald Sparkling sugar: white & pink
- Pretzel rods
1. Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Tint portions deep red, deep pink and green using candy colors from sets.
2. Dip 3/4 of the pretzel rods in either melted red, pink or white Candy Melts candy. Place on a parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
3. Use a cut decorating bag to pipe thick lines with melted white, pink, red or green Candy Melts candy over pretzels. Immediately sprinkle with matching sugar. Place on a parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
4. Use a cut parchment bag to pipe thin lines with melted white, pink, red or green Candy Melts candy. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
Project Tip: Parchment bags give you a fine point for detailed decorating. Instructions on how to fold a parchment bag are inside the Wilton Parchment Triangles package or online at wilton.com.