Festive Spritz Cookie Christmas Bark
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® food-crafting supplies:
- Cookie Pro Ultra II Cookie Press
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Sheet
- Christmas 6-Mix Sprinkle Assortment (red & green sugars used)
- 10"x16" Cooling Grid
- Sugar Cookie Candy Melts® Candy (30 oz. needed)
- 10-1/2"x15-1/2" Jelly Roll/Cookie Pan
- Favorite Spritz cookie recipe
- Microwave-safe bowl
1. Make spritz cookies. Prepare dough following recipe directions. Use cookie press to make Spritz cookies on parchment paper-covered cookie sheet. Sprinkle with green and red sugars. Bake cookies and allow to cool.
2. Make bark. Melt sugar cookie Candy Melts® candy in microwave-safe bowl according to package directions. Pour into jelly roll pan. Immediately add Spritz cookies using both whole and half pieces. Position some on an angle. Allow to cool in refrigerator, about 35 to 45 minutes. Remove bark from pan and break into pieces.