Festivities Card & Tag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12 "x12" Paper:
- Pink vellum
- Cream vellum
- Barbie Birthday Polka Dot
- 8"x8" Pastel Cardstock Pack: Pink, Yellow, Lavender
- 4-1/2"x6-1/4" Cards & Envelopes, white
- 3/8" Ribbon: Orchid, Pink, Bright pink
- Xyron Design Runner Cordless Handheld Printer with Starter Disk
- Pink ink pad
- Eyelet Punch and Setter
- Circle Punch
- Xyron Machine with
- Permanent Adhesive
- Cut a 4-1/2"x6-1/4" rectangle from pink cardstock, a 2-1/2"x6-1/4" rectangle from Polka Dot Paper, a 2" square of lavender cardstock and a 1"x12" strip of pink vellum.
- Using the Xyron Design Runner print the "festivities" definition and "Celebrate in style" on yellow cardstock. Print the butterfly border on the pink vellum; allow to dry. Print a single butterfly in the center of a large dot on the polka dot printed paper and cut out dot.
- Cut close around the "festivities" definition separating into 2 pieces after the word "festivities" and trim "Celebrate in Style." Cut two 6-1/4" pieces of orchid ribbon and one 6-1/4" piece of pink.
- Ink edges if desired then put all cut out pieces from steps 1 - 3 through the Xyron Machine.
- Assemble by adhering the pink rectangle over the white card. Place the polka dot piece along the bottom of the card with the butterfly printed pink vellum strip centered on top, trim to fit. Note photograph to place the pink ribbon, "Celebrate in Style" and orchid ribbon along the bottom of the card.
- Place the 2" lavender square on point at the upper left corner with the other orchid ribbon over it across the card. Place the dot printed with the butterfly centered on top of the square. Place "Festivities" to the right above the orchid ribbon and definition portion below.
- Set two eyelets at the top and left of the page (on the printed dot). Cut a 6" piece of bright pink, pink and orchid ribbons. Place the bright pink ribbon through the eyelets and tie the pink and orchid ribbons around it and trim.
- Cut a 5"x3" rectangle from yellow cardstock. Cut corners at an angle on one end to create a tag shape Note: the large pink circle will cover most of the top of the yellow cardstock tag.
- Using the Xyron Design Runner, print a single butterfly in the center of a large dot on the polka dot printed paper and cut out dot.
- Cut a 1"x12" strip of cream vellum and a 2-1/2"x3" triangle from the polka dot printed paper.
- Using a circle punch, punch three circles from cream vellum and one from pink vellum.
- Using the Xyron Design Runner, print the "festivities" on the bottom right of tag. Print "Celebrate in style" on lavender cardstock. Trim close to edges. Print the butterfly border on the cream vellum; allow to dry. Ink edges if desired.
- Cut a 2" piece of orchid and pink ribbon. Put all cut pieces from steps 5 and 6 through the Xyron machine.
- Assemble by placing the triangle on the bottom left of the tag and the vellum butterfly strip along the top of the triangle. Trim edges. Place the butterfly printed dot centered on the top of the tag. Set 2 eyelets to hold it in place at the center top.
- Place "Celebrate in Style" near bottom left of the tag with the pink ribbon below it. Place the orchid ribbon along the top right side of the tag. Place punched dots randomly on the tag. Cut a 6" piece of orchid and bright pink ribbons. Insert the orchid ribbon through eyelets and tie the bright pink ribbon around the orchid ribbon. Trim. Ink edges if desired.