SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Large grapevine wreath
- 42-50 flowerpots, 3 sizes
- Acrylic paints: red, orange, marigold, yellow, purple, magenta, mulberry
- Cloth stem wire, white
- Gerbera daisy stem
- Floral foam
- Gloss spray varnish
- Hot glue gun, glue sticks
- Wire cutters
- 1" flat paintbrush
- Paint each pot inside and out, applying as many coats as needed for good coverage. Spray with gloss varnish. Allow to dry.
- Paint wires in matching colors. It is essential to wire the large, heavier pots; lighter pots can be hot-glued. If wreath is hung in direct sunlight, wire every pot.
- Thread wire through pots and twist to tighten. Insert wire through branches of wreath, secure in back. Arrange the pots at a variety of angles, balancing color distribution.
- Glue foam inside one pot at the center. Cover with moss; insert daisy stem and leaves.
- Glue small clusters of moss to camouflage wire and fill gaps. Secure wire hanger to back of wreath.