Filigree Pyramid Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Blue Moon Beads: Gold leaf toggle clasp, small cable chain, filigree pendants
- Jump rings
Refer to photo.
- Cut 3 progressively shorter lengths of cable chain to 3/4 of the desired length for necklace.
- Put the 3 lengths on one end of the toggle clasp with a jump ring.
- Arrange 3 filigree pendants in pyramid shape, secure with jump rings.
- Secure one chain onto one end of filigree pyramid.
- Cut 3 more progressively shorter lengths of chain to complete the desired length of the necklace.
- Secure the chains to the other end of the filigree pyramid.
- Secure the ends of the chains to the toggle clasp.