Filled Floral Love Letters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 8" paper mache letters: L/O/V/E
- Gold metallic acrylic paint
- Floral foam
- X-Acto® knife
- Cutting mat
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Ribbon (optional)
1. Carefully remove the front of paper mache letters with a sharp X-Acto® knife.
2. Paint the sides and backs of the letters. Allow to dry.
3. Cut floral foam to fit snug inside each letter.
4. Hot glue the foam inside the letters.
5. Cut apart flowers and arrange inside each of the letters.
6. Hot glue flowers in place.
7. Letters can be arranged standing up or glue a ribbon hanger to the back of each letter for hanging.