FIMO Clay Ghost in BOO
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fimo® Clay – Black, Glow-in-the-dark, orange
- Clay conditioning machine
- Small Detailing tools
Follow all manufacturer’s directions for Fimo Clay and Conditioning Machine
1. To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Enlarge pattern.
2. Roll out black clay to ¼” thickness.
3. Cut out “B”, “O”, “O” from black.
4. Lay letters out, overlapping slightly.
5. Roll out glow in the dark clay to 1/4" thickness.
6. Cut out ghost.
7. Lay ghost as shown onto letters, shaping as necessary.
8. Use a small amount of black to make ghost’s mouth and eyes.
9. Roll a small amount of orange into a pumpkin shape and place as shown.
10. Use detailing tool to shape and add details.
11. Follow manufacturer’s directions and bake.