Fimo Clay Rose
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fimo Clay: Glitter Red, Glitter Green
- Flat work surface
1. For the rose center, take a small amount of red glitter clay and roll into a teardrop shape.
2. For each petal, roll a small amount into a ball and flatten to about one inch in diameter and 1/8" thick.
3. Fold around center to create first petal.
4. Repeat, off setting petals to desired size.
5. Use green glitter clay to make two leaves.
6. Use a toothpick to make leaf veins.
7. Place leaves under rose and shape.
8. Bake according to package directions.