1. Draw snowman head on canvas, lightly using a pencil and a circle template. Draw a second curved line beneath it for the body.
2. Draw a curved line above the head for the hat. Use a ruler to draw the brim and hat band.
3. Paint in the sky light blue. Paint the snowman white. Paint a shadow under his head with light blue and white.
4. With your scruffy dry brush, rub in orange cheeks. Add a bit of red to the brush and rub into the top of the curve.
5. Paint the carrot nose. Add richness to the bottom with a sideload of red.
6. Paint hat black.
7. Lightly trace on circles for eyes, mouth, and buttons. Paint eyes dark blue, mouth black and buttons red. Dot on white buttonholes. With detail brush, paint button highlights.
8. Using 3 shades of green, make evergreen springs in the hatband.
9. Paint threads in the buttonholes.
10. Using the handle end of a large brush, dot snowflakes over the entire canvas.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>