1. Draw snowman head on canvas, lightly using a pencil and a circle template. Draw a second curved line beneath it for the body.
2. Draw a curved line above the head for the hat. Use a ruler to draw the brim and hat band.
3. Paint in the sky light blue. Paint the snowman white. Paint a shadow under his head with light blue and white.
4. With your scruffy dry brush, rub in orange cheeks. Add a bit of red to the brush and rub into the top of the curve.
5. Paint the carrot nose. Add richness to the bottom with a sideload of red.
6. Paint hat black.
7. Lightly trace on circles for eyes, mouth, and buttons. Paint eyes dark blue, mouth black and buttons red. Dot on white buttonholes. With detail brush, paint button highlights.
8. Using 3 shades of green, make evergreen springs in the hatband.
9. Paint threads in the buttonholes.
10. Using the handle end of a large brush, dot snowflakes over the entire canvas.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.