SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- me & my BIG ideas stickers, Rachel-Brothers stickers, Fire Fighter stickers
- Patterned papers, red/white dot, striped papers
- Patterned ribbons
- White cardstock
- Black Sharpie marker
- Paper trimmer
- Circle cutter
- Pop dots
- Using large polka dot paper as base, trim small dot paper 4"x12". Adhere to the bottom edge of page. Trim stripe paper; adhere to center of page. Divide page into three horizontal patterned sections.
- Cut 5" circle from white cardstock, outline with black Sharpie marker adhere to center left side of page.
- Adhere photos overlapping circle, leaving space for journaling.
- Adhere coordinating ribbons to the left and bottom of photos.
- From the Rachel-Brothers sticker package add photo corner to top photo at right top corner. Add small journaling block overlapping circle at bottom.
- From Fire Fighter stickers adhere star and FIRE FIGHTER atop journal block. Attach fireman and fire truck to white cardstock, trim and adhere with pop dots to page for added dimension.
- Finish with personalized journaling on circle.