First Down Coffee Table Cloth
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cotton team fabric (2 prints)
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
- Measuring tape
- Pinking shears
Use 1/4" seam allowance throughout.
1. Measure width and length of coffee table. Add 1" to width and 1" to length measurement and divide by 4. Cut rectangles from each of 2 team cotton prints that match this measurement.
2. Stitch 4 large rectangles together. Every other print if desired as shown in project image.
3. Press the seams and pink the edged for a clean finish.
4. Pink the border of the table cloth to prevent fray. Fold under all edges and sew a finishing stitch.
5. Press to complete.