First Down Cupcakes
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Standard Baking Cups (plain or themed)
- Standard muffin pan
- Cooling grid
- Pastry Bag or Disposable Decorating Bags
- Round Decorating Tip 3
- Favorite Cupcake Recipe
- Favorite Buttercream Icing Recipe
- Royal Blue Icing Color
- Kelly Green Icing Color
- Football Icing Decorations
- Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Bake cupcakes in standard baking cups and cool completely on cooling grid.
- Prepare buttercream icing recipe and tint 1/3 with Royal Blue Icing Color. Tint another 1/3 icing with Kelly Green Icing Color. Ice half of each cupcake with blue and green icing using Spatula.
- Pipe yard lines with white icing using Round Decorating Tip 3.
- Sprinkle rainbow nonpareils onto blue icing.
- Arrange one football icing decoration in the center of each cupcake.