First Impressions Floral Arrangements
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 saddle or 4"x6" piece of Styrofoam brand foam
- 2 red geranium bushes
- 2 pink geranium combo bushes
- 1 pkg birch twigs
- 1 needle ivy bush, 28"
- 1 bird accent
- 1 twig nest with robin eggs
- 1 pkg clip butterflies
- 1 metal clothes hanger, if not using saddle
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Wire cutters
Refer to photo often for help in placing floral materials.
- Directions are the same for door hanger and mailbox arrangements; only the door hanger design is worked lengthwise and the mailbox design is worked widthwise. If not using a saddle, cut and bend the clothes hanger to make two U shapes approx. 6" long. Glue each piece into the sides of the foam.
- Cut red geranium bushes into stems. Insert the stems into the foam form. Fill in with leaves.
- Glue the bird's nest to the left side of the foam. Glue bird to the topside of the nest.
- Cut apart pink geranium combo bushes and insert.
- Cut ivy bush into pieces and place in design.
- Cut birch branches into smaller lengths and insert. Glue to secure.
- Fill in with pink geranium combo branches and sprigs of ivy.
- Clip two butterflies to the geranium petals.
- Secure any loose stems with glue.