Fish and Shark Paddle Masks
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fish & Shark masks
- Ribbons in coordinating colors
- Paints: Blue, Turquoise, Yellow, Orange, White
- Glitter Glue – Blue, Orange
- Plastic wiggly eyes
- Craft sticks
1. Basecoat the entire fish yellow, then paint the orange parts, using the photo as a guide. Allow to dry.
2. Outline the features with orange glitter glue, working in sections to avoid smearing the glue. Allow to dry.
3. Basecoat the shark turquoise, then paint the blue parts. Paint the teeth white. Allow to dry.
4. Outline the features using glitter glue, working in sections to avoid smearing the glue. Allow to dry.
5. Glue on wiggly eyes. Tie on ribbons.
6. Paint craft sticks with coordinating colors. Allow to dry.
7. Adhere masks to craft sticks using glue. Allow to dry.