SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 9"x12" felt squares: pink, yellow, orange, peacock, neon green
- Colored glue-on eyes
- Five 1" key rings
- Two 3/4" strong magnets
- 5/16" wide wood dowel, 24" long
- 30" piece of pearl cotton or string
- White glue
- Spring type clothes pins
1. Cut 2 fish shapes from each color of felt.
2. On each right side, glue one eye and design cut from contrasting color felt.
3. On one wrong side fish center, glue a small ball of fiberfill.
4. Glue a key ring to mouth.
5. Glue along all edges and place other fish on top.
6. Use clothespins to secure edges while glue dries.
7. Glue one end of floss to one end of dowel.
8. Glue other end of floss in between the two magnets.