Fishing Theme Shadowbox
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Shadow box frame, 12"x12"
- Mat Stack
- Fishing stickers
- Cricut™ and cartridge with alphabet
- Cardstock: blue, white, brown
- Gold brad
- Empty ribbon reels (2)
- Glue stick
- Adhesive tabs
- Paper trimmer
- Hole punch
1. Glue numeral paper to paper originally inside shadowbox. From other papers in the Mat Stack, cut tape measures and numbers and glue onto the background paper, at angles.
2. Cut the Cricut™ letters, glue to cut Cricut™ shadows, and attach to the page, using photo as a guide.
3. Mat the 5"x7" photo on brown and blue cardstock. Attach the embellishments to the matted photo.
4. Glue the two empty ribbon reels to the shadowbox background, apply glue to their tops, and then attach the photo, concealing the ribbon reels.