Fiskars Premier 8'' Bent Non-Stick Scissors
Give sharp cuts to your papers and fabrics with the Fiskars Premier Bent Non-Stick Scissors. Well-designed, this scissor comes with a bent handle to keep material flat while cutting. The handles lend ultimate grip and comfort to the hand to cut single or multiple layers of fabrics and paper. Featuring a non-stick coating, these stainless steel blades are great to use with adhesives, stickers and tapes to add finished touch to your craft and paper projects.
- Brand: Fiskars
- Dimensions: 8 inches
- Bent handle design keeps material flat while cutting
- Ergonomic handles for unmatched comfort and control
- Hardened, stainless steel blades for lasting sharpness
- Tested to ensure clean cutting even through multiple layers of cloth to the tip
- Non-stick blade coating repels glue and adhesives for easy cleanup
- Handling Code:
- Web Source: This item is shipped directly from the supplier, please allow an additional 1-3 days processing time.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>