Images

Fiskars Easy Stamp Press
Reset

Fiskars Easy Stamp Press

Details

Item # 8598575
$17.99 $10.79
40% off Papercrafting Supplies

Product Actions

Add to cart options
Ship to Home: In Stock and Ready to Ship

Additional Information

Description

Create wonderful stamping projects with ease using the Fiskars Stamp Press. This stamp press is fun to work with and gives multiple stamping designs in one go! It comes with grids and lines to align your papers as desired and to get perfect images every time. This stamp press comes with a spring feet and is a handy accessory for different paper crafts. Use this innovative tool to make greeting cards, scrapbooks, invites, journals, charts and party decorations. Imported.

  • Brand: Fiskars
  • Layout a 6''x8'' area at once
  • Perfect image every time
  • Register Paper Exactly
  • Save Design Plate For Future use
Shipping & Returns
  • Handling Code:

Now Available! Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More + Free In-Store Returns

SHIPPING

Standard Delivery

You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays).  You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.   Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.  

Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order. 

Expedited Delivery

Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery.  If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day. 

For more details & pricing.  See our Full Shipping Policy >


HASSLE-FREE RETURNS

Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail.  See Full Return Policy for Details> 

Reviews
Fiskars Easy Stamp Press is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Crispy Clear Images!!! If your images are not clear using this, then there has to be something wrong with the stamp itself! I felt like playing 50/50 whether my images and sentiments were going to stamp clean. Like I held my breath, lifted my block, and then 50/50 despair or elation. I hated that. I sold most all my acrylic blocks after getting this. NOW I get it! For the first few years, design team members always raved about using this. I am a slow learner, but now - I get about 98% clean and crispy images. The other 2% is because I press too hard or smoosh it with my hands. Just try this. You will be so amazed.
Date published: 2015-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works Beautifully I bought the smaller one to try it out - as soon as I saw this one on sale, I added it to my stamping supplies. It makes stamping the big background stamps a breeze. No longer do I accidentally drop the stamp messing up my card front. You can line up the stamp and then just press down - perfect Great price on sale - worth it even if its not.
Date published: 2014-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this tool! If you have issues using larger stamps and getting all the details on your Cardstock --- here's your answer!   So easy to use ---  and right now the price is right!  But worth every dime no matter what!
Date published: 2013-10-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great buy and price for size, however I sent it back because it was a lot bigger than i realized. Would be great for someone that did alot more stamping than I do.
Date published: 2015-04-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Especially useful for larger or odd sized stamps. No more looking for the best sized block to use for stamps, and I have recently purchased some larger ones. Now, no problem getting them to stamp evenly.
Date published: 2015-05-16
Rated 3 out of 5 by from I am happy with my purchase. It makes stamp placement easier.
Date published: 2015-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fiskars Stamp press I also love this! I bought the smaller one as well and I have to have the larger one...Maybe two of them!
Date published: 2014-04-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by from No Springs...foam feet I just received this stamp press - the feet are made of foam. There are no springs in the foam, but they are cushy. Foam breaks down over time. One of the feet are falling out and there are scratches on two corners of the acrylic. Glad I bought at 50% off, but not sure it's worth that price. I'm one of those funny people who likes their new stuff to look new.
Date published: 2015-03-10
  • y_2017, m_3, d_20, h_23
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_8598575, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_joann
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED