Fiskars® Teresa Collins Non-stick Scissors (8")
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available in a store near you.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
Designed for all-purpose cutting through a range of craft materials that incorporate glue, tape and other sticky adhesives, Fiskars Non-stick Scissors feature a non-stick blade coating that prevents the blades from gumming up. To add a pop of color to your collection of craft tools, the handle has been embellished with a touch of Teresa Collins’ signature style. The precision-ground blades cut all the way to the tip and stay sharp, and an ergonomically contoured handle offers comfortable use and cutting control.
- Ideal for all-purpose cutting through a wide variety of sticky craft materials
- Non-stick blade coating cuts through glue, tape and other sticky adhesives without gummy build-up
- Handle embellished with Teresa Collins’ signature style adds a pop of color to your tool collection and makes these scissors easy to find
- Precision-ground, stainless-steel blades hold a sharp edge and cut all the way to the tip
- Large, contoured handle loops offer plenty of room and excellent cutting control
- Length: 8"
- Lifetime warranty
- Handling Code:
HOW WE SHIP
Items shipping from our warehouse ship within 3 business days (Mon-Fri) for standard shipping. If an order is placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will ship out within 3 business days the following week. Items shipping direct from the manufacturer will take additional processing time and ship separate from the remainder of your order. See our Full Shipping Policy >
OUR SHIPPING METHODS
|Method||In-Home Arrival Estimate|
|Standard||6-9 Business Days|
|Express||3 Business Days|
|Express Plus||2 Business Days|
For pricing information, please see our shipping table, shipping prices are based on order total.
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details and Exclusions.>