SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® Red 4/6mm bicone mix (2 pks)
- Cousin® Blue 4/6mm bicone mix (2 pks)
- Cousin® Clear 4 bicones (1 pks)
- Cousin® Silver small chain (1 pk)
- Cousin® Silver findings pack (1 pk)
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut (2) 3/4" lengths of chain.
2. Gather the chains together at one end using a 4mm jump ring. Attach an earring wire to the jump ring.
3. Thread the following bead patterns onto head pins: (10) red bicones onto a head pin, (11) crystal bicones onto a head pin, (5) red and (5) blue bicones onto a head pin, (6) crystal and (5) blue bicones onto a head pin, and (5) red and (5) blue bicones onto a head pin. Form a loop at the end of each head pin.
4. Using an eye pin, slide the five beaded drops onto the pin and form a loop.
5. Connect the 3/4" chains (from step 2) to the loops of the eye pin.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for the matching earring.