SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Black flapper style hat
- Silver glitter ribbon
- Translucent black ribbon
- Purple ribbon: wired & translucent
- Black glittered leaves
- Black rose flower with glitter accents
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Attach a band of silver ribbon around the hat using hot glue. Glue the ends together on the side of the hat. This seam will be covered with the flower embellishment.
2. Overlap the silver ribbon with a translucent black ribbon. Attach with hot glue.
3. Cluster 3 leaves on the side of the hat, and hot glue in place. Hot glue the flower to the side of the hat, in the middle of the leaf cluster, covering the ribbon seam.
4. Add additional layers of wired ribbon loops behind the flower, but in front of the glittered leaves. Glue in place