Flat back Statement Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted Peach, White & Blue Flatback beads
- Gold chain
- Gold spacer beads
- Gold lobster clasp
- Gold jump rings
- Gold eyepins
- Crimping pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Start by turning each flatback and spacer bead into a connector by stringing both holes onto eyepins and forming a simple loop.
2. Arrange the flatback beads on your work surface as shown.
3. Create the bib portion of the necklace by connecting the flatback bead with either jump rings or short pieces of chain.
4. Cut two pieces of chain, each 10" long. Fold in half and connect to either side of the bib to form the necklace. End with a lobster clasp attached with jump rings.