Fleece Blanket with Sewn-in Trim
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1-1/4 yd. fleece
- 1-1/4 yd. contrast fleece
- 6 yds. trim
- Basic sew supplies
- Sewing machine
- Stack one fleece on the other and trim to straighten edges and cut off the selvedge.
- Baste trim to RS of one fleece all the way around.
- With RST, sew both fleeces together, leaving an opening for turning.
- Clip corners and turn RS out.
- Slip stitch opening closed.
- Edge stitch all around.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd7089
Available for U.S. Shipping Only
$8.99 $4.49 /yd