SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• 2 yards fleece
• 1 bag polyfill stuffing
• Basic sewing supplies
• Fabric glue (optional, petals can be glued to pillow top instead of sewing)
• Sewing machine
• Iron and pressing surface
DIRECTIONS: (1/2” seam allowance)
1. Cutting: 2 – 15” circles for top and bottom pillow, 1 – 4” x 47” strip for side, 63 – 5” circles for petals
2. Sew short end of strip, RS together.
3. Place RS together and sew strip to one 15” circle.
4. For 59 petals: Fold petals in half with RS together.
5. Sew around outer edge.
6. Cut a small slit on folded edge and turn petal right side out.
7. Gather folded edge of only 36 petals
8. Center petal - Place two circles with RS together, stitch around entire outer edge.(make 2)
9. Cut a small slit on back being careful to only cut one piece, and turn.
10. Gather center of these two circles. Place on top of each other and sew together. This will be the center petal.
11. Pin non-gathered petals to outer edge of pillow (these can be machine stitched, sewn by hand or glue in place.)
12. Continue going around pillow top using gathered and non-gathered petals until last row in center.
13. Sew the center petal in place.
14. With RS together, sew remaining 15” circle to pillow side, leaving a 5” opening for turning.
15. Turn, and stuff.
16. Slip stitch opening closed.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.