½" seam allowance
1. Cut 2 headband pieces on fold.
2. With right sides together and edges even, stitch headband pieces together along long curved edges.
3. Fold short edges to inside ½" and securly hand stitch short ends together to make a circle.
4. Top sitch along edges of headband ¼".
5. Cut several flower pieces. Stack flowers on top of one another and stitch in place. Fold flowers at center and stitch to create folds and depth.
6. Hand stitch flowers to front/side of headband.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >