½" seam allowance
1. Cut 2 headband pieces on fold.
2. With right sides together and edges even, stitch headband pieces together along long curved edges.
3. Fold short edges to inside ½" and securly hand stitch short ends together to make a circle.
4. Top sitch along edges of headband ¼".
5. Cut several flower pieces. Stack flowers on top of one another and stitch in place. Fold flowers at center and stitch to create folds and depth.
6. Hand stitch flowers to front/side of headband.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.