Fleece Flower Tote
- Canvas tote bag
- 6 colorful buttons
- 8"x10" fleece remnants: 9 or 10
- 8"x10" HeatnBond® iron-on adhesive
- 1/4 yd cotton fabric: plaid or stripe
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron, pressing surface
1. Using enclosed templates, cut out flower shapes in various fleece colors. Stack shapes & colors for 6 flowers.
2. Sew button to center of flowers to secure layers. Set flowers aside.
3. Apply HeatnBond® to the wrong side of cotton fabric. Follow manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Use templates & trace shapes of stems and leaves onto cotton fabric.
5. Cut stem & leaf shapes from fabric and fuse to the tote bag.
6. Sew flowers to tops of stems, around stems & flowers.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to BagCOLOR:View Details