SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1-1/2 yds. assorted fleece
- 1-1/2 yds. lightweight batting
- 1-1/2 yds. fleece for backing
- Rotary cutter & mat
- Basic quilting supplies
Note: 1/4" seam allowances
- Cut 48 – 7-1/2" squares from fleece.
- Cut 48 – 7" squares from batting.
- Pin batting to back of fleece squares.
- Stitch an "X" on each square from corner to corner.
- Stitch 8 rows of 6 squares together.
- With right sides together stitch top of quilt to backing using a 1/4" seam. Leave an opening for turning.
- Turn quilt right side out.
- Stitch opening closed.
- Quilt as desired.
Items in This Collection
Item # 5019286
Available for U.S. Shipping Only