SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One-Step Fashion Dye: blue, purple, orange & red
- Multi-Surface Stencil, small fleur-de-lis
- Fashion Glitter, Gold Fine Jewel
- Fashion Glitter Bond adhesive
- Fashion Form
- Dye Surface Cover
- Cotton T-shirt, gray
- 4 small dishes or foam plates
- Fan paintbrush
- Paper towels
- Painter's tape
- Washing machine & dryer
Read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wash and dry shirt. Do not use fabric softener.
- Cover work surface with Dye Surface Cover. Place Fashion Form inside shirt and lay on covered surface.
- Wear rubber gloves; add water to each dye bottle to line indicated on bottle. Replace caps tightly & shake until thoroughly mixed. Mix each dye color. Squeeze small amount of each color into a separate dish or foam plate.
- Dip dry fan paintbrush into blue dye, dab on paper towel. Lightly brush a C shape onto the right-side middle of the T-shirt.
- Clean brush and repeat application process for remaining colors, leaving a 3/4 to 1/2" gap between each color. Let dry.
- Place fleur-de-lis Multi-Surface Stencil at the top edge of the left shoulder; press firmly onto fabric. Apply painter's tape along edges of stencil to prevent glue from spreading onto the fabric outside of the stencil.
- Squeeze a puddle of Glitter Bond onto foil, dab sponge into adhesive, then onto T-shirt within stencil. Immediately sprinkle Gold Fashion Glitter onto Glitter Bond; press with finger to set glitter. Shake off excess over a piece of scratch paper to pour back into container for reuse.
- Remove stencil. Reapply 3/4" below 1st fleur-de-lis design. Repeat glitter application to bottom edge of T-shirt.
- Press stencil onto center of blue half circle on right side of T-shirt. Repeat glue and glitter application. Allow to dry completely.