Floating Dream Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin®:Glass Accent (1 pk)Silver/Rhinestone Square Beads (1 pk)Silver Ball Chain (1 pk)
- Silver 24 gauge wire (24")
- Silver small wheel spacer (1 pc)
- Silver head pin (1 pc)
- Silver 4mm jump ring (1 pc)
- Round nose pliers
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut a 24' length of silver gauge wire.
2. Fold the wire in half around the side of accent and wrap three times around the accent. The accent is turned upside down for this project. Keep the tension so the smaller end stays downward.
3. Weave the wire into loops around the three wraps from the previous step.
4. Bring a wire up on each side of the accent and at the top twist the wires into a single piece.
5. Using round nose pliers, form a wrapped loop at the top of the accent.
6. Cut an 18' length of ball chain. Cut a longer or shorter length of ball chain if needed.
7. Attach a ball chain clasp to one end of the chain. Slide the chain through the wrapped loop from step 5. Close the ball chain clasp.
8. Using wire cutters, cut the loop portion of the bail off the accent, leaving the portion that attaches to the sides of the pendant and has a single loop.
9. Thread a head pin with a small wheel spacer and two square beads. Form a wrapped loop.
10. Use a 4mm jump ring to connect the bead drop to the loop of the bail.