1. Measure & cut two 20" squares of fabric for the top & bottom of pouf.
2. Cut four 20"x14" pieces of fabric for the sides of the pouf.
3. Pin right sides of the 20"x14" pieces together. Stitch seams to form a tube of fabric.
4. Pin 20" square to one side of the fabric tube. Align the corners.
5. Sew seams to form a base.
6. Pin remaining square on the 4th side. Sew 3 sides closed. Leave the 4th open to insert stuffing.
7. Turn pouf right side out and stuff with fiberfill to desired firmness.
8. Stitch the opening closed.