1. Measure & cut two 20" squares of fabric for the top & bottom of pouf.
2. Cut four 20"x14" pieces of fabric for the sides of the pouf.
3. Pin right sides of the 20"x14" pieces together. Stitch seams to form a tube of fabric.
4. Pin 20" square to one side of the fabric tube. Align the corners.
5. Sew seams to form a base.
6. Pin remaining square on the 4th side. Sew 3 sides closed. Leave the 4th open to insert stuffing.
7. Turn pouf right side out and stuff with fiberfill to desired firmness.
8. Stitch the opening closed.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>