Floral Arrangement in Container
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Clay pot
- Assorted paints
- Brown leaves stems (2)
- Cream sunflowers bush
- Purple sunflowers bush
- Cream hydrangea bush
- Heather onion grass bush
- Cream/fushia/purple mums bush
- Styrofoam® to fill container
- Craft sponge
- Wire cutter
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Sponge paint pot. Allow to dry.
- Fill container with Styrofoam®.
- Trim leaves stems. Glue in place.
- Trim sunflowers. Glue in place.
- Trim onion grass. Glue in place.
- Trim mums using color(s) of choice. Glue in place.
- Trim hydrangea. Glue in place.
- Fill in with hydrangea foliage as desired.