Floral Arrangement in Small Lantern
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Small lantern
- 2 fuchsia large dahlia stems (2)
- Small flowers stem
- Black Magic® rose sprays (2)
- Green berries bush
- Charisma® lemon leaf spray stems (4)
- Black Touch of Nature® feather stems
- 1 Pkg. cloth-covered stem wire
- Small piece of Styrofoam®
- Wire cutter
- Glue gun/glue sticks
- Remove glass panel from door and left side of lantern. Wire door open.
- Glue Styrofoam® to inside floor.
- Trim 2 dahlias, leaving 4"-5" stem. Glue in place.
- Trim long stem of small flowers. Use tall piece for the high point. Add small cut piece low in front. Glue in place.
- Add trimmed black roses.
- Trim berry bush. Glue in place.
- Trim feathers and lemon leaf spray. Glue in place.