SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Unfinished wood birdhouse
- Haute Pink Stack®
- 6"x6" Glitter Basics Stack®
- Dots template
- Modeling paste
- Personal die-cutting machine with flower pattern
- White acrylic paint
- Foam brush
- Papercrafting adhesive, Mod Podge® adhesive/sealer
1. Paint the outside edges of the birdhouse with the white craft paint. Set aside to dry.
2. Cover each face of the birdhouse with a print from the Stack®. Adhere these in place with Mod Podge®.
3. Cut out 3 to 5 flowers with die-cutting machine. Layer the flowers and adhere around the base and/or top of the birdhouse.
4. Take out the template and modeling paste. Lay template where desired and add modeling paste to the open areas in the template. Remove template and allow the modeling paste to dry.
5. Embellish edges of roof with yarn, twisting as desired until preferred look is achieved.