Floral Bridal Sash
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 yds.s Simplicity®/MD antique white embroidered mesh trim
- 1 yd. Simplicity®/MD Ivory 2" chiffon rose trim
- 3" Simplicity®/MD Silver 3/16" rhinestone trim
- 4" x 2 1/2" medium weight iron-on interfacing
- Needle & coordinating thread
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Tape measurement
*Please note this sash was made using measurements for a 25" waist.
Yardages may vary depending on individual waist measurements.
1. Cut a length of embroidered mesh trim that measures the length of waist measurement plus 40". This will give you enough ribbon to tie a bow with.
2. Cut two lengths of chiffon rose trim at 12" and one length at 8".
3. Make blooms by coiling trim and hand stitching each coil in place until reaching the end of the trim.
4. Cut nine rhinestones from the rhinestone trim. Hot glue three into the center of each bloom.
5. Fold embroidered mesh trim in half and place a pin at the center fold.
6. Iron the interfacing onto the wrong side of the embroidered mesh trim just to the right of the pin.
7. Arrange blooms as desired and hot glue onto the right side of embroidered mesh trim, directly over the interfacing.