*Please note this sash was made using measurements for a 25" waist.
Yardages may vary depending on individual waist measurements.
1. Cut a length of embroidered mesh trim that measures the length of waist measurement plus 40". This will give you enough ribbon to tie a bow with.
2. Cut two lengths of chiffon rose trim at 12" and one length at 8".
3. Make blooms by coiling trim and hand stitching each coil in place until reaching the end of the trim.
4. Cut nine rhinestones from the rhinestone trim. Hot glue three into the center of each bloom.
5. Fold embroidered mesh trim in half and place a pin at the center fold.
6. Iron the interfacing onto the wrong side of the embroidered mesh trim just to the right of the pin.
7. Arrange blooms as desired and hot glue onto the right side of embroidered mesh trim, directly over the interfacing.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>