Floral Fabric Cork Board
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Piece of fabric 36” square
- Cork board
- Spray adhesive
- Tacky glue
- Cutting surface
- Rotary cutter if you choose
- Lay the fabric face down on a cutting surface.
- Lay the corkboard on top.
- Cut the fabric out around the corkboard leaving a 2” allowance.
- In a ventilated area spray the top surface of the corkboard with spray adhesive.
- Lay the corkboard face down on the fabric that is also face down.
- Flip the entire piece over and rub the surface of the fabric to ensure a good adhesion of the fabric.
- Flip the board back onto it face and tuck the edges of the fabric to the back side of the cork board, placing a strip of glue on the back edge of the cork board, then press the fabric on top.
- Tack the pieces of fabric down in the corners.
- Place tacks on the backside of the cork board for hanging.
Items in This Collection
Item # 8626855
Available for U.S. Shipping Only