Floral Fantasy Bridal Bouquet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion® -- 4 oz.
- Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion® Peel & Stick Tape™
- Aleene’s® Tacky Glue® -- 8 oz.
- Purchased or handmade rosettes
- 5" Styrofoam ball
- 8" White dowel (1" Wide)
- White satin ribbon – 4 yards (1½" wide)
- Sewing machine (option: needle and thread)
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Push dowel into Styrofoam ball. Pull it back out and squeeze Tacky Glue onto the end of the dowel. Push dowel back into the ball to adhere.
2. Adhere fabric rosettes to ball with Fabric Fusion. Let dry.
3. Apply Fabric Fusion® Peel & Stick Tape to 1 yard of ribbon. Wrap ribbon around dowel to cover. Cover small sections at a time.
4. Gather 2 yards of ribbon by hand or with sewing machine.
5. Apply Peel & Stick Tape around dowel where the ball is inserted. Peel and stick gathered ribbon to cover tape and create a ruffle.
6. Tie remaining ribbon in a bow at the base of the bouquet to complete.